- Over 30 Varieties of Apples
- Homemade Apple Cider Donuts and other Bakery
- Fresh Apple Cider
- Watch the Apple Packing Operation
- Children's Play Area
- Wisconsin Specialty Foods, Amish Candy, also Potatoes and Onions
- Largest Family-owned Apple Orchard in Wisconsin
- We Ship Gift Boxes Anywhere
|48340 State Highway 171
Gays Mills, WI 54631
Check out our website for the latest orchard announcements!
|HOURS: Open Daily 9:00am to 5:00pm; now through Dec 22
DIRECTIONS: Located 1 ½ miles east of Gays Mills on State Highway 171
September 11-12: Sunrise Honeycrisp Days
September 25-26: 52nd Annual Gays Mills Apple Festival - fun for the whole family!
October 2-3: Sunrise Sampler Days -sample some of Sunrise's favorites!
October 9-10: Sunrise Family Fun Days
October 16-17: Sunrise "Raking in the Savings" Weekend - stock up for winter!